Change App Package Name with a single command. It makes the process very easy and fast.
What It does?
- [x] Update AndroidManifest.xml files for release, debug & profile
- [x] Update build.gradle file
- [x] Update MainActivity file. Both java & kotlin supported.
- [x] Move MainActivity file to new package directory structure
- [x] Delete old package name directory structure.
How to Use?
Add Change App Package Name to your
dev_dependencies: change_app_package_name: ^1.0.0
Not migrated to null safety yet? use an old version like this
dev_dependencies: change_app_package_name: ^0.1.3
flutter pub get
Run this command to change the package name.
flutter pub run change_app_package_name:main com.new.package.name
com.new.package.name is the new package name that you want for your app. replace it with any name you want.